B2B marketing can be an absolute minefield as you need to convince other companies that your product/ service is worth investing in. To make things more difficult, B2B buyers are not easily swayed as their decisions are based on tangible metrics and data.
Pretty campaigns with a snazzy tagline simply won’t cut it.
You need to understand your B2B buyer and identify what really makes them tick. It’s only by knowing their true pain points and challenges that you can start delivering content that hits the mark.
But doing all of this alone and navigating this sector successfully, can be very tricky.
Introducing: Canny’s B2B Marketing Playbook. This free resource tells you everything you need to know about the B2B space so that you can be confident your campaigns will work.
Our template includes guidance on:
- The definition of B2B marketing
- The difference between B2C and B2B marketing
- How to identify your B2B target audience
- How to devise a B2B marketing strategy
- B2B content creation
- How to execute a B2B marketing strategy
- How to choose the right B2B marketing channels
- B2B metrics and reporting
By following the information and tips provided in this resource, you can be sure to create and execute successful B2B campaigns.
We hope you find it useful!