Lean Mums is a website that helps mums get fit. Members have access to workouts, recipes and a private forum. We worked to develop a recurring membership website that was easy for the team to update and manage.
About Wordpress Web Design
Canny are proud users of Wordpress. Wordpress is the World's most widely used CMS (content management system) and powers around 60% of websites that use a CMS. And 25% of the total websites on the internet. We have vast experience implementing the Wordpress platform for customers across a range of sectors including Travel, Fitness and Corporate.
Our Wordpress websites are designed and implemented to deliver maximum value to your business. We combine the power of Wordpress with our growth focused design process to fully harness the full potential of the Wordpress platform.
Why We Use Wordpress for Website Design
- Wordpress is the most popular CMS in the world, ensuring you're in safe hands
- Wordpress allows you, the user, to manage your website's content
- Wordpress is highly customisable and flexible, removing friction and reducing restrictions
- Wordpress is search engine friendly, giving you a high chance of SEO success from day one
- Wordpress can be easily extended to include eCommerce capabilities, booking systems and more
Our Recent Wordpress Projects
LetsG.ooo is a travel comparison company based in Japan. We worked with LetsG.ooo to develop a travel brand and travel web design that communicated trust, travel, and financial saving, whilst retaining a sense of quirkiness and fun.